Sunday 5 April 2015

Question One; In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

My media film challenges the conventions of film noir by using a more modernised setting, eg in the film there are modern cars and the attire of the model is more modern from the clothing and the make-up.

However I could not finish my film as I only had 2 months to come up with a new idea, plan, research, film, blog and edit. And therefore I could not finish my final film as this was too much pressure as I also have 2 A2 subjects to do, and I have been under a lot of stress due to situations outside of sixth form. There has also never been a good time to film anything but I did try the best that I could. I would say personally that the planning/idea section of my blog would be the better part as this was something that I felt passionate about and wanted to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment